You are buying silver conductive glue/paste for electronics/circuit board repair.
- VERY easy to apply.
- Great for repairing defective traces/tracks or creating smooth jumpers on a PCB (printed circuit board).
- Can be used for repairing membrane switches.
- Perfect for both rigid & flexible substrates.
- Is widely used for home supplies (e.g., refrigerators, drinking fountains, electromagnetic ovens, and electronic kettles), electrical items (e.g., power, inventor, relay, SCR), computer CPUs, LED displays, LCD displays, fiber optic communications equipment, controllers, heat sinks, PCBs (printed circuit boards), LEDs, etc.
How to Use:
- 100% BRAND NEW!
- Length of Syringe: Approx. 12.5 cm
- Weight: 8 g
- Quantity of Silver Paste: 0.2 ML
- Apply the silver glue/paste.
- After the paste is applied, let it sit for one hour to dry.
- If you want the paste to dry more rapidly, blow it with a hair dryer for 5 – 10 minutes.
- 1 x Syringe containing 0.2 ML of Silver Conductive Paste
0.2ML Silver Conductive Glue Wire Electrically Paste Paint PCB Repair
With Silver Conductive Paste, repairing damaged PCBs (printed circuit boards) has never been easier! Used around the world by professionals and amateurs alike.
A special formula of highly conductive, silver micro-particles and adhesive paste
Adheres easily to many substrates such as glass, plastic, and the solder mask of PCBs
Dries in just one hour
Repair computers, keyboards, mice, remote controls, calculators, video game consoles, controllers, flash drives, and other electronics